WRITE A JOKE FOR THE SCRIPT
Writing a good script is a challenge, writing a funny script is an even bigger challenge. Can you write a short script that will make us laugh?
In our play, written by TimeRiders author Alex Scarrow, some cavemen meet two time travellers accidentally beamed back from the future. What do you think Caveman One would say to Caveman Two? And what do you think Caveman Two would reply?
Have a go and see if your script can make the Playcraft Live team laugh out loud.
Remember, you have to write it in four lines or less!
You can submit your joke on Twitter, Facebook, as a YouTube video, a drawing posted on Instagram or on PopJam using the hashtag #playcraftlive.
The very best might make it into the script for the final performance on 14 October!
- Write your caveman joke in a Twitter post
- Record your caveman joke and upload the video to YouTube
- Draw a comic strip or storyboard (like this) and share it on Instagram or Facebook
- Remember to include the hashtag #playcraftlive
- The very best might make it into the script for the final performance on 14 October!
(Remember: If you’re under 13, you’ll need to get a parent or guardian’s permission).